Atollic is now part of STMicroelectronics.
All TrueSTUDIO Pro features have been incorporated into TrueSTUDIO for STM32
which is now FREE!
Atollic TrueSTUDIO for STM32 is a commercially enhanced C/C++ IDE based on open source components
with powerful professional extensions, features and utilities.
Now available free for STM32 developers!
- Free to download and use for STM32 development
- Single installer for all components
- Out of the box support for STM32 boards and devices
- Full-featured IDE with advanced debugging and code analysis
- Project wizards and importers
- Getting started tutorials plus tips and techniques
- User forum
Project management and example projects
Tools for team collaboration
- TrueSTUDIO Community Forum
- Bug fixes and patches
- Updates for new ST boards and devices
Advanced build analysis tools
- Build analyzer
- Static stack analyzer
Advanced debugging capabilities
- CPU fault analyzer
- Global expressions live watch
- Real-time data access tracing (SWV)
- Printf()-style software tracing (ITM)
- Statistical profiling (SWV)
- Exception and Interrupt tracing (SWV)
- Instruction tracing (ETM/ETB + MTB)
- RTOS Kernel-aware debugging
- Multi-core/board debugging