Atollic TrueSTUDIO download
We have a unified installer for all TrueSTUDIO users (Lite / Pro). It is safe to install a new version since previous versions are not affected. Beta versions are more frequently released than stable versions. Read more about Atollic TrueSTUDIO beta program here.
Please ensure that the user account, from which the installer is launched, has administrative privileges. There is no need for registration or internet connection during the installation. When TrueSTUDIO is installed it will run in Lite mode if no licenses are detected.
- 2 GB RAM minimum and 4 GB RAM recommended
- 4 GB of free hard disk space
- For the Atollic TrueSTUDIO® Pro upgrade:
- A valid License Number. Delivered upon purchase.
- Internet access. For license activation and license updates.
- An email account. Required to get product information.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit
- Fedora 24 64-bit
- Any Linux version (no technical support provided by support-team) fulfilling these requirements:
- 64-bit distribution with 32-bit C runtime libraries installed
- SysV compatible Linux system
Note: TrueSTUDIO on Linux is only available as a 64-bit application.
- Extract the downloaded archive
$ sudo tar -C /opt -xvf ~/Downloads/Atollic_TrueSTUDIO_for_ARM_linux_x86_64_7.0.0_20161108-1404.tar.gz
- Run install.sh
$ cd /opt/Atollic_TrueSTUDIO_for_ARM_7.0.0 && sudo ./install.sh
- Start TrueSTUDIO
$ cd /opt/Atollic_TrueSTUDIO_for_ARM_7.0.0/ide && ./TrueSTUDIO