Just a few simple questions and you are on your way to using the new standard in ARM development.
We use your registration to notify you about new versions, bug fixes, new features and target support updates. We also share tips and tricks and invite you to attend free training webinars.
We do not sell your information to any third parties. You can opt out of these communications at any time.
Enter a valid business e-mail address
The partner form allows qualified FAEs and other partner employees to request a free TrueSTUDIO Pro license.
- 2 GB RAM minimum and 4 GB RAM recommended
- 4 GB of free hard disk space
For the Atollic TrueSTUDIO Pro upgrade:
- An active email account. Required to get product information.
- Internet access. For license activation and license updates.
- A valid license key, delivered upon purchase.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit
- Fedora 25 64-bit
- Any Linux version (no technical support provided by support-team) fulfilling these requirements:
- 64-bit distribution with 32-bit C runtime libraries installed
- SysV compatible Linux system
Note: TrueSTUDIO on Linux is only available as a 64-bit application.