Atollic TrueSTUDIO download
We have a unified installer for all TrueSTUDIO users (Lite / Pro). It is safe to install a new version since previous versions are not affected. Beta versions are more frequently released than stable versions. Read more about Atollic TrueSTUDIO beta program here.
Please ensure that the user account, from which the installer is launched, has administrative privileges. There is no need for registration or internet connection during the installation. When TrueSTUDIO is installed it will run in Lite mode if no licenses are detected.
- 2 GB RAM minimum and 4 GB RAM recommended
- 4 GB of free hard disk space
- For the Atollic TrueSTUDIO® Pro upgrade:
- A valid License Number. Delivered upon purchase.
- Internet access. For license activation and license updates.
- An email account. Required to get product information.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32/64-bit version)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64-bit version)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit version)
Note: TrueSTUDIO is only available as a 32-bit application.
TrueSTUDIO Pro floating license manager
Pro users with a floating license can download the license manager software here.
- The floating license manager server works on all operating systems supported by TrueSTUDIO client (see above).
- The floating licenser manager server can also be hosted using a Microsoft® Windows® virtual machine guest on a Linux/Mac host. VMWare and VirtualBox are supported VM solutions.
- Ethernet or wi-fi adapter necessary, no other explicit hardware requirements.